Monday, July 15, 2013

School... Cramping My Style...

So I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I'm in college (2nd try) and it tends to put quite a strain on my social and trigger life. I hold out knowing that one day it will all be over and I can go buck wild at airgunsofarizona.com and just have a freaking ball for a few years killing cans, paper, and any squirrel unlucky enough to cross my path. I guess I'm posting at the moment out of a sense of obligation. Its been a bit since my last post and I don't see any good posts coming up until sometime next week or after. I've got a big ACLS test on saturday and its eating up most of my spare time.

I would also like to take a brief second to clarify something that has been bugging me. I've read over my last post a few times and while I did intend to poke fun at my father it almost seemed a little derogatory. I haven't decided how to go about changing that. I may change the wording a bit at some point who knows? For now though, just know he's a pretty stand up dude. He's done a hell of a lot for me and is the primary reason I've been able to develop a love for shooting sports. Truth be told I wish I got to spend more time shooting with him out there in the country with that break barrel Stoger poking fun at him all the while. Such is life I suppose.

Also, this may sound like I'm kissing ass a bit. To one extent or another I am, he has the link to my website and I don't want him to feel like I'm bashing him because that is far from my intent.

As always stay safe and keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!