Thursday, August 1, 2013

Big News for My Little Blog

I'm pretty excited at the moment. The fine people at The Gun Blog Black List  were kind enough to grace my humble blog with a place on their black list. If you haven't checked the Black List out it definitely worth your time. I have a link to it on the side of my page as well. Basically the Black List is a huge compilation of firearms and shooting community related blogs. If your into shooting (and I'm assuming you are if you have found your way onto my site?) then its certainly worth a gander. My good friend K over at Planning and Foresight is on the list as well.

One of the things that GreyLocke mentioned when he added me to the list was that he would like to see some more pictures; rifles I shoot, modifications I've done, etc.. I think thats a more than fair request so I've spent the past few hours taking pictures. Now, I will forewarn you, my camera is on my phone and my phone is a piece soooo.... the quality of the photography leaves something to be desired. Eventually I will upgrade my electronics and will be able to provide some better pictures but until then Im giving you guys the best I have to work with.


The top rifle is the Gamo Bull Whisper Extreme in .177 (the scope killer)
The next down is the Benjamin Trail NP in .22
Third is my favorite the Diana RWS Model 48 in .22
Lastly is the loner rifle the Gamo Hornet in .177 

Those are all the pellet guns I have at the moment; I'll cover each one individually as time progresses. 

ALSO keep your eyes peeled for a few upcoming subjects. Im going to do some posts on general terminology, pellet design, and power plants. If you would like me to cover something just ask, I like the feedback! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! The blog list is a great place to get connected.

    ReplyDelete

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!