Monday, August 5, 2013

New Look for the Blog

Hey guys, I've been working on reformatting the blog a bit. I wanted to make it in such a way that people didn't have to read every stinking thing I posted. I now am doing all my reviews, back to basics, and power plants posts as pages; I am then hiding each individual page and linking them to main page tabs. This lets everyone find exactly what they want without having to fish through a bunch of crap to get to it. If you want to know about powerplants, click on the tab and read away, if reviews are your quarry then hop to it. I hope you like this format better because its kind of a pain in the ass to set up.

Any and all feedback is always welcome!

Oh almost forgot! I did a review of the bone stock Crosman 1377, you can find it here if your interested, if not you wont be bothered by it.

As always, stay safe and keep it classy!

2 comments:

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!