Monday, August 5, 2013

Working Extra Hard

In the words of Ace Ventura, "Wellll... Alllllllllllrighty then!" I just finished the latest segment in my Power Plants series. If your interested you can click the Pellet Pushing Power Plants! tab up top and go to Multi-Pump Pneumatics or you can be lazy and click that link, what ever works. This should be a fairly entertaining lesson, Im tired and its late, that tends to do wonders for my perversions. Hope everyone out there is having a good week thus far.

OH YEAH! By the way, I spent my time tonight acid etching the 1377. It turned out better than I could have imagined. Expect to see a tutorial coming up soon now that I actually know how to do it!

As always, stay safe and keep it classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!