Monday, October 28, 2013

A New Page for the Site

I've put up a new page in the page tabs. It was inspired by a conversation I had with a friend on the bus. The entire page is devoted to 22lr vs. Pellet guns in the eyes of a prepper. If you don't agree thats cool, I encourage debate, just be intelligent about it, site YOUR sources, not something someone else told you  or some ridiculous crap you read in a magazine (hate to say it but these have become completely unreliable as sources, I can only think of one magazine that doesn't get paid by big name manufactures to write glowing reviews about their next best thing. You use that magazine as a source and I'll give it to you, otherwise find me something a little better than Guns and Ammo to dispel my arguments).

Heres a quick link to the page, its not finished yet but I figured I would give you guys something to read while I work on the last few sections.

As always, stay safe and keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!