Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Its Been A Long Time

Well it has been quite a while since I threw a new post up on the blog. I have been insanely busy these past couple months with school, work, clinic, an extra class, etc... etc... etc... but you don't want to hear about that Im sure. The good news is that at least for the moment, I am back. I will try to post once every week or two but we will have to wait and see how that goes.

I never finished the 1377 project and thats actually the reason I got back on tonight. Last night I made a call to Crosman and I got in touch with Sid over at airgunsmiths.com; I went ahead and ordered the rest of the parts I needed to complete the project. You know how every once in a while you have something that pisses you off so bad you just have to put it down for a few months and come back to it? Well thats been the 1377 in a nut shell.

I finally got to the point where I had picked it up, fiddled with it, and mulled it over enough to go ahead and finish the project. Ive calmed down a bit and my girlfriend ordered me the last couple pieces I needed as a belated birthday present. So hopefully we will see the project complete and I will share plenty of pics in the next couple of weeks.

Its good to be back.

Stay safe and keep it classy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I'll be interested in how the project is finished up, and lots of pictures please.

    ReplyDelete

I don't mind some vulgarity, but inappropriate comments, attacks, and general ignorance are not things I tolerate. I encourage discussion and debate, I don't much care for hissy man fights. If I feel your not contributing to the education of others or the betterment of the website, you will be removed from it. Other than that, have fun and give me some feedback!